What is it? Not sure how to teach your dog a skill, don’t have the time? Then these programs could be for you. Day train programs are like board and train except you still get to spend the night with your fur baby giving snuggles at the end of the day. This is a wonderful alternative to the traditional board and train program.
How it works? We do most of the hard work for you! This is great for the busy pet parent who still wants a well-trained dog. During the day, a professional trainer will train your dog following their customized training plan that we mapped out together. We will give you a daily progress note (with homework) each day. There are different opportunities for you to meet with us to go over what they worked on in person so you have a full understanding and can continue their learning while they are with you!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
1-month program 2x per week is $700
or 3x per week is $800 plus Free Group Class
*Are you a Cape resident? Ask about our Cape Coral Special
All campers must:
* Provide copies of rabies, distemper, parvo, and bordetella.
* Be on a flea and tick prevention program.
* Be spayed or neutered (to play off leash in camp).
* Have their 2nd round of shots.
* Bring the Enrollment Application and a copy of your pet’s vaccination records on your first visit.
* Call to schedule their “First Day”.